Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My “little wife” 2nd years anniversary

Today 24th August 2005, a big day for my “little wife” & me because today is “my little wife” 2nd years anniversary. Want to know who is “she”? "She" is my motorbike… haha. 24th August 2003, I bought it back. Time pass so fast, is already 2 years with me. Never believe is pass so fast, seem like I bought it yesterday. Not plan to have any “celebration”(wash my motorbike) with “her” cause too tired. Promise will wash on month end.

Last Friday just renew the insurance for “her” & yesterday went to renew the license for “her”. 2 years with “her” & a lot of things come to my mind. Riding “her” daily from home to office & office to home. Have a lot of fun when riding it especially it can skip traffic jam & reach at destination more faster. But there is sad thing & dangerous too especially when meet accident. I think if not mistaken, I had met 3 accidents but not serious case. Thanks to God! Also not forgot thanks to the car drivers that not show the signal when do turning. Hate them! 3 accidents also cause by those stupid drivers. Even I am also car driver but I will drive carefully. But now a day do not have much chance to drive because have to let my sister to drive. Even the car named to me but is not belongs to me, is belongs to family. So most of the time no chance to drive it. Is ok for me if I ride motorbike. Planning to buy a new car in the coming 1 to 2 years. But the most important thing is getting a new higher salary job first then every thing will be fine.

No comments: