Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Classic songs

Song – a type of music that let you feel stress less, happy, relax…I believe all of us would like to listen to songs. Songs are a lot of types, example Hip Hop, Love songs, Rock, R&B, Classic songs…

For me, I love on classic songs especially Chinese classic songs. Very hard to believe these cause I am so young but I believe all these is cause by mom & dad. Mom & dad is a classic songs lover too, since I was child they had collected a lot of classic song cassette. Whenever there is a free time, they will play the classic songs. Since I was child until now, classic songs seem like my best friends grow up together with me. I like to enjoy the way the singers sang is really differences from the singers now. Their sound is nice & “sharp” (I am not very sure how to descript it, anyway just nice). Sometimes thought want to play classic songs at office, but colleagues sure will asked me off it. No fun. They said wait until all of them go back then only play… haha. Sometimes boss will on the radio & I noticed that the radio stations also play some classic songs. But when radio stations play classic songs, no one will say off it. What is this man?!

Anyway there is a radio station at Malaysia call FM98.8 & every Sunday morning there is a program call 回 忆 不 跳 针 (Huei Yi Bu Tiau Jen) will play the classic songs. I like this program a lot. I manage to listen a lot of classic songs. But sometimes I missed this program cause need to fetch mom to market to buy things. I like they play the 70’s & 80’s songs. The time for this program is not really suitable for me; hope the station can change the time. For anyone who’s not really knows what program is this, you can on your radio on Sunday morning. Maybe you will like it too.

1 comment:

I got your pop right here. said...

Hey, I was just reading your posts from before and it totally reminded me of the movie "Office Space". Have you ever seen it? It's about an office just like yours, from the sounds of it.

Just wondering why you blog in English? I think it's cool, though. I really enjoyed reading it. I like to get an idea of a different perspective of somebody who is so different from me. I guess maybe not so different really, though. Just different surroundings.

ayoungprophet@yahoo.com