Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My country sudden hits by haze

Yesterday finished work at 5.30p.m sharp, planned to jog at Taman Sea with my sister. When I just walked out to the office, the parking lot very blur. Haze is back again. I feel very hard to brief. Back to home, look out from the window at the dinning room. The whole PJ & KL area is so blur, can’t even saw KLCC & KL Tower.

According to the news from newspaper, the thick haze caused by almost 600 hot spots in Indonesia and a peat fire in Cyberjaya blanketed the Klang Valley and several places in Malaysia. The hazes make me not feeling well, like feeling sick.


Around 6pm, my sister back to home. Both of us suggested that cancel the activity. So bad, missed out 1 time for exercise. Hope today no more haze so can go for jogging.

Just look at the photo, how thick is the haze. So bad. Took this photo from my house. KLCC & KL Tower is missing.

No comments: