Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Malaysia National Day... Merdeka!


31st August 1957, the 1st Prime Minister of Malaysia Tunku Abdul Rahman had announced that Malaysia became independent country. Today 31st August 2005 is the 48th Anniversary for Malaysia National Day. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! (Independence!) … Yahooo! 48 years had passed, Malaysia consider a safe country compare to others country.

Yesterday night work until 10:30 pm & back to home at around 10:45 pm. Just stepped into my house, saw mom, dad & sister watching TV program. There is a live program from TV station, I also joined in & watch the program. As what I know there will be fireworks & countdown session at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. But without live programs from TV I also manage to see the firework from my apartment. But before I went back home, Fei had asked me whether want to joined them watch the fireworks at SK’s house but due to I need to work over time at office until 10:30 pm so cannot join them. But I had planned to snap the fireworks photos from my place. So family members & me watch the live from TV station while waiting for 12:00 am.

When the time reached at 11:59:50 pm, hosts from TV station are counting… 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. Merdeka! Fireworks sound had started everywhere; I managed to snap few fireworks photo. Is really nice, but the quality is not good. I think this year fireworks is longer than previous years. After snap the photos, then listened to the news from TV & also the live program. Time passed so fast, if not mistaken the live program stopped at 12:35am. Without wasting my time to meet with my bed, so slept at 12:40 am cause the next day have to work too (I mean today).















Fireworks photo took from my apartment, is just infront of my eye. So nice.















Fireworks from KL.
















This view from KL too.

No comments: