Thursday, August 18, 2005

My little dream

Everyone has his or her own dream, as well as me. I have a little dream since I studied at secondary school but can’t remember how old I am at that time. What do yours think my dream is? My dream is become an actor, either as a drama actor or movie actor. Funny? Not funny at all, I still catching this dream until now. My mind even asked me go & interview at HVD (Malaysia drama Film Company). I still remember I had told my family about this long time ago, but responses are not support at all. Some even laugh. I always have this though that after join in I can become famous. Beside this, I still have another dream. I hope can join in to TV station become host of some program else become artist for TV advertisement. If these can’t, then hope can appear at newspaper for advertisement. Anyway, the purpose for my dreams is become famous… hahaha. Although I still have a far gape to catch my dream, but I never give up. Now trying to look for company that related to my dream, like TV station, advertising company, film company…. Hope my dream will come truth soon.

6 comments:

fei said...

all the best with the dream :D

afoi said...

u have our full support... got jalan.. bring me in also.. i can do magic... ROTFL

ED said...

yo.. thanks for the supports, i can feel is very near to the dream. afoi,another suggestion here... why not we open a film company, i become boss & the director of the company & u become the magician to show the secret of the magic so will have more viewer. so we can become billionaire already... haha

afoi said...

u crazy..show the secret... u ask me let 10 afgan kacau also i wont reveal the secret la woei... i tot u want me to join as the actor in some "sam jai" movie thim... chey.. no fun..

Anonymous said...

all the best to you lar....
give you mentally support, but not financial support coz i'm very poor mar hahaha.....

ED said...

thanks for the support, i will try my best..