Thursday, August 18, 2005

First ever happened in my life

Monday 15th August 2005, I had a shock first ever in my life. Got a lot of things to do, so finished my jobs at 6.30 pm. Reached at my apartment ground floor around 6.45 pm. Lock my motorbike, with a sleepy face walk & walk. Reached at ground floor lift entrance, look at the lift counter at the most right hand side it show 10th floor. The left hand sides lift show 17th floor. Middle lift I think is spoilt, not move at all. Supposedly by look at the lift counter I should wait at right side lift cause faster, but 10 peoples already waiting at the entrance there. What can I do, no choice just wait at the left side lift.

I am counting, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…Ding….the door is opened. By look at the lift at right side, the counter shows at 5th floor. Haha… I am so lucky. I noticed peoples at left side move over to right side. I quickly walk in & press at button 9. The lift is full with around 10 peoples. The door is closed. Again look at the counter, I am counting… cause by the apartment had no ground floor button, mean the ground floor they named it as 1st floor, so when I count it should be start at 2. When I counted at 2, the lift is stopped. Door is not open. So look at others, no one wants to go out. At this moment, I saw the counter suddenly change to 1. Shit! The lift drops down by using the speed of 0.0000001 second. Is almost like the feeling of playing the Space Shot at Genting Highland. I can feel like I am flying & also the feeling like my heart is drop out. My god, never believe. So scared, the lift no responded. Childs is crying. Someone is shouted for help. So noisy. Peoples at outside are helping to open the door. Finally I think it use 5 minutes to open the door. Thanks a lot for those peoples who help up. Thanks for God too, God bless us. Amitabha.

No comments: