Friday, October 14, 2005

Salute to the Muslims

This week really feeling the time is passing faster than last week cause a lot of things to do at company. Month of October has starter 2 weeks a go, is another month for Muslims having their fasting now since last Wednesday. I really salute to the Muslims cause they able to fasting from morning around 5.30a.m to evening 7p.m (of cause different place has different time for fasting, I am here base on my place here). Look at their face, I manage to know what the feeling they having now. They are suffer from water & foods, their lips is dry & in white color. But what can I do, can’t do anything. I respect to their religion too (cause fasting is base on their religion). So time when want to drink water or eat something, I not dare to drink or eat in front of them. At my office, noticed that most of the women having a suffer & white face. Is a bit scared when look at them especially when they not having make up. Still got around 3 more weeks for them having their fasting.

Sometime is a bit pity to the Muslims, when the fasting time end at 7p.m there will be a lot of hawkers open their stalls selling foods & drinks. This is the best time for Muslims grabbing their foods & drinks. But noticed that peoples from other religions join in to the crowds. Is really bad for the Muslim out of foods & drinks. Others should give the chance for the Muslims to buy foods & drinks.

Anyway, still got around 3 months for them to fasting. I am here wishing every Muslim “Selamat Berpuasa”.

No comments: