Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Coming soon...

I am a guy who likes to travel, but sometimes money is the main problem for me (I think should say everyone). Travel is the time that I most enjoy & of course snap photos is a must for me. Again I have a small little dream want to become a Photographer….haha, too many dreams already. To fulfill my dream, last year I purposely used part of my salary bought a camera. I am not a rich people, so not able to buy a lens camera. But planning to buy a lens camera soon if I have extra income. So I just bought a digital camera that cost me more than half of my salary. The resolution is not bad. Started from the moment, most of the time the camera will always in my hand. I like to use it to snap building, lake, sea view, some place that I think is nice..& etc. I don’t really like to snap photos that include peoples inside. So you will see most of my photos just a building, sea view & so on.

For the moment, I am planning to create another blog that all posting my best shot in my previously. All the photos that I snapped is not only from Malaysia, it included photos from others country. It will be a little surprise. You will see some place that you had saw in somewhere or maybe in movie or drama. The blog will be up soon. So just wait for my announcement for the launching. For those who know which country that I had traveled before, please don’t mention the place in the comments box & don’t tell others. Give others a little surprise! Just wait, is coming soon! … yahoooo!!!


5 comments:

fox said...

ya...i m the one who expecting it..
as you,i also love travel photography ;-)

ED said...

ok, just wait. will up soon. ;-)

小頑童@nottyboy said...

where are your photos?

ED said...

give me sometimes to arrange the photos, the blog will up soon. ok.

小頑童@nottyboy said...

hehehe ... then i shall open my eye and wait... ;)