Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Friday, My Holiday...

Last Friday was Selangor state holiday, not much thing to do. At first, woke up around 6 am & had my breakfast & head over to Fei’s house. Reached at Fei’s house around 7:20am. Cause that day KL was working day & Fei is working at KL so followed Fei to KL for interview. After that, basically not much thing for me to do at home if I back to home so early cause I finished the interview session at around 9:30am. Lucky I brought my digital camera too so went to KLCC for snapped photos. The photos results are not bad (for my point of view, not sure others like it or not… hehe).

Snapped photos until 11am, took LRT to Pasar Seni though want to buy some books but the bookshop is closed. So no choice, straightaway back to my home. Back to home took a rest, and then fetched my sisters to saloon. While waiting at the shop, feel very bored & find some magazine to read. From one of the magazine, I saw a hairstyle & it attracted me. With nothing to do & have to wait for 2 more hours so plan to cut the hairstyle cause my hair is a bit long already. Satisfy with my new hairstyle. The style is something like David Beckham or Andy Lau hair. In another word, can say chicken head… hahaha.

After cut my hair, straightaway back to my house. Stay at home nothing much can do. Really feel boring. Just read some PC magazines & watched some TV programmes. Then listened to radio until 2 am & proceed to meet up with Datuk Chao daughter….zzZZZ.



6 comments:

mimi c",) said...

nice photos, nice scene, nice TAKE!!!! :P

you guys really so perfect in taking photos, well, i'm not good in taking photos, but i like to see photos hahaha......

keep it on, i like it... ^_^"

ED said...

haha... don't said like that, i just a starter only. anyway, i think phots that snapped by 阿农 & nottyboy is nicer than me..

mimi c",) said...

can learn from them, both of them very nice and friendly. :)

小頑童@nottyboy said...

hahaha i am oso a starter....

mimi c",) said...

nottyboy, you aren't starter bah.....

i thought you consider experienced man :P

haha i know siapa tu started. the notty guy always bullies me, beng beng... lolz.

小頑童@nottyboy said...

i got experience in eating oni hahaha