Monday, November 28, 2005

Nightmare & some recall on Saturday night

Saturday went for “yum cha” with Fei & Afoi at Wong Kok Restaurant, followed them ordered “Yin Yong” drinks. At first don’t know what is “Yin Yong” (please don’t laugh), when the drinks was served then only know is coffee mixed with tea. Shit!!!… the most had drinks in my life, cause I don’t like to drink coffee & is not good for health. But what to do, die die finished it. Nearly vomit, the taste is so bad! I really hate coffee. After that, Afoi fetched me back to my apartment & followed by Fei. After back to home, the nightmare started! The time is around 12:30am. Though want to straight away sleep. My eyes can’t even close. Never feel want to sleep. Then woke up & studied books, filled in some application forms….the time is passing, but still got no feeling want to sleep… continued studied books, time is passing. Look at the clock, shit.. is just 2am. Can’t even sleep. Really don’t know what to do. A lot of things recall back from my mind. Again look at the clock is 2:30am only. The clock is slow like snail walk. Waited & waited, finally felled in sleep at around 5am. What the shit man, one cup of coffee makes me so strong for the whole night. Promise, next time ask before order.

A lot of things recall from my minds on that night, one of the thing is the cartoon character. When I was child, cartoon series is a must for me. Do you guys remember a cartoon character called Smurf? I like this character a lot. They live at the mushroom. They have a big family member. The creator of Smurfs is Pierre Culliford or knows as Peyo. But he is no longer here since 1992 else I believe the Smurfs will have their own movie. Just now browsed the website & found some Smurf pictures. Is so cute. The official website for Smurf is: - http://www.smurf.com/


12 comments:

fox said...

smurf is one of my favourite cartoon in TV during childhood....
i like the style of their house very much

ED said...

ya. they all so cute. hope the smurfs can show on cinema in the future. Actually any cartoon series i will like it & is a must for me during childhood especially disney cartoons. even until now i still gila-gila go & watch, what i can say is cartoon is not only for child, is for any age of peoples.

Anonymous said...

I love smurf too :) I love to watch it when i was small but now seldom watch already.... sob sob.....

i used to have some smurf collections (liked toys, colouring books, story books all about smurf ) when i was small but i gave it to my little cousins already.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha everyone like to watch cartoon mah ;)

but i don really like the drawing of the new cartoon lah...

Anonymous said...

变质了。。 ?? 小时候最好。每逢星期六或日都守在电视机旁边不动。。哈哈。。 偶尔想起小时候,真的很开心。

ED said...

the new cartoons not bad too, but i prefer classic cartoons. mimi: u sat & sun only watched ar? i watched everyday ler... eh, suddenly recall back 1 more character - Doreamon. like this mouse a lot, especially his pocket can keep a lot of things.

Anonymous said...

classic one still nice, pink panther, pink panther n sons, donald duck, mickey mouse, dismey cartoons, smurf, thunder cats, buzz bunny, macross, transformers... ... ...

Anonymous said...

yeah DoraeMon, I love it too :) haha..... yeah i love cartoons lar... u all let me suddenly miss my childhood very much..... :P

Ed, ya lor pity hoh, only Sat and Sunday can watch cartoons. weekday that time studied mar, my ah mama baba didn't let me watch :\ so kelian haha..... but nvm lar :P

Let me recall u all, still got another one, SNOOPY... GARFIELD... hahha.....a lot lar... :)

fox said...

i would bet that doremon is everybody's once sweet dream....we all hoped we have a table with a drawer where doremon comes....

ED said...

haha...if i got the Doreamon door(forgot the name of the door) it will be so good, i can back to my previous life see what happened in my childhood life & make some changes there & go to the future see what will happen in my future & see who is my wife too..hahahaha....But this is just dream only lar.

Nottyboy & Mimi: all the cartoons u mentioned above is my favourite cartoon too..miss my childhood..

afoi said...

oi.. its good thing what.. at least u had the time to recall all the memories! "yun yong" again next time.. come..

ED said...

"yin yong" again? can, no problem. make sure the yum cha session is from night until the next day morning lar, then i can see a panda infront of me... muahahahaha