Friday, November 18, 2005

The Care Of My Dad...

I’m sure in everyone heart; they want a father & a mother that take care of them. I’m happy having a father that so care of us. When I was child, my dad always took the whole family visited some destinations in Malaysia. Sometimes he took us for a movie too. Even we don’t have car previously, but he will tried the best way to reached the destinations like by bus, by taxi…etc.

Previously, my dad had a good temper & a happy smile. But recent years, his temper has change a lot. From good temper become bad temper. Always angry. Family members not happy with him. My youngest sister is the most having conflicts with my dad. Always argue with each other. My dad always let people feel or thought like he is not care about us. But, what I want to say is thought is just a thought… is just a thought. Why? Because I realized something, I realized the caring of my dad from Singapore. When we having our “Tong Shui” session at the second last day at Singapore, each of us went to order our own drinks & foods. My sister ordered foods from a bit far & she had to wait longer. When all of our foods & drinks was almost finish, my sister still not back to the table where we sat. So my dad start worried about her. At first he went to look for her, but after 1 round back, my dad said can’t see my sister. So all of us was scared, especially my dad face. We saw his worry face, is really scared me. All of us started look for my sister, finally dad found her at a corner & still waiting for the food. By this time, I realized how good my father is. He is such a good father. Only his temper needs to change. Really hope he can change his temper & hope my sister & dad can always calm down. Dad, we still love you & care of you!

No comments: