Friday, September 16, 2005

My Date with Halo Café

Wonder why my title type as My Date with Halo Café? Last Friday feel very boring & just called up one of my friend SM Leng Leng & Fei for dinner at The Curve. Fetched both of them at around 7:30pm. Reached at The Curve around 8:30pm. Proceed to Vegegreen restaurant but not very sure where is the location. Just look at the map & found out it located at a corner. Finally found the restaurant. Walked in & find a place with a so “good” number…. No. 14 (noticed the number when finished the meal). Don’t know who’s the one who chose it. Anyway, look at the menu not very sure what to eat. Then I saw the table next to us having something like steamboat & when confirm with the waiter, she told me got few type. So we had chosen the tomyam flavor. After wait for a while, tomyam soup is ready. Put the foods into the soup & wait for a while. When the food is ready, started our eat journey. The soup is not bad. Overall the dinner is ok for me but a bit expensive. Not forgot to tell yours, you can become the member of Vegegreen by just filling in the form from Vegegreen. Then you will get a member card for free of charge, every visit you get 10% discount but not for promotion food.

After dinner, have my date with Halo Café. Here is the main point I want to tell. This is the first time I step in to this kind of café. We had chosen a table near the stage, after that proceed to order drinks. Surprisingly the waiter who serves us is someone I know. We sat there for around 3 hours, I feel a lot of fun when the 3 singers sang. 3 of them sang a lot of songs; the voice is just ok only. But for the girl, the presentation is good. I mean the voice. The environment is not bad; I like the design of the stage especially the lamp. Not bad to sat there for 3 hours, can relax myself. We did took some photos of the singers. But too bad, the resolution is not good. All cause by someone lar, but not to mention that person name (SM Leng Leng & me don’t have camera phone, so…can’t take photo). At that night, few peoples are celebrated their Birthday & the singer had to sang few times birthday song. According to the singers, that day is the most peoples celebrated birthday. We enjoy until 1pm something, then SM Leng Leng said want to go back & without delay anymore I fetched them back. What can I say about Halo Café is it’s a place that can let you enjoy, relax, have fun…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool.... i went to curve halo cafe once and few times in the OUG plaza halo cafe. not bad lar.. :)

Long time no go to halo cafe. and recently went to FEELING cafe in Sri Kembangan (also quite same as halo cafe too) with my colleagues.

ya it's a nice place to relax your mind. but not a right place to have a chit chat. hahahahaha... coz the sounds is always too loud and cover ur voice. you need to shout out to ur friends when speak to them hahaha...

ED said...

ya, is a nice place for relax... like the place very much. if compare with pub, this place is more healthy place.