Thursday, September 01, 2005

Memories of The Britain Princess Diana

Time is passing & passing, the 48th Malaysia National Day has passed. While when all the Malaysian are celebrating the National Day, the other country is in memories for the Princess Diana. I am sure most people are forgotten about the date of Princess Diana’s death in the Paris car crash, the date is on 31st August 1997 same with the Malaysia National Day. 8 years has passed, the loyal fans of Britain Princess Diana had made an annual pilgrimage to her London home to mark the eight anniversary of her death. Is really sad for me too cause I am her fans too. What can I descript for this women is she is power, strong, not easy to fall down, and finally pretty too. Anyway, what can I say about her death is maybe is “fixed”.

2 comments:

Yy's said...

I also like her......but very cham die so young.

ED said...

yup, young & pretty...:-)