Thursday, September 15, 2005

Malaysia histories books

Malaysia National Day has passed, but the celebration is still on. Like Malaysia a lot, Malaysia is really my home. Lately I started like to study the histories of Malaysia. I can remember when I studied at secondary school, I really hate History Subject especially need to read the so damn long stories of a country & some more has to remember it. I am student who dislike to study, dislike to do homework, lazy( i think my college course mate should know this cause I lazy do projects… haha )… still got a lot, not to mention all. Accounting & History Subject is the most hate subject when I studied at secondary school, so these 2 subjects sure will get a red mark (failed) when exam. But surprisingly when I did my SPM exam, I get pass for these 2 subjects. Yahoo… but since that time, I still dislike these 2 subjects.

Lately, I got a strong feeling want to read back the histories of Malaysia. I like the stories on how Malaysia get independence, war between Malaysia & Japan…& so on. Really interesting on it. Now I am browsing through the internet to find the histories of Malaysia even studying it. Beside Malaysia histories, others country histories also interesting for me.

For the moment, really hope can get some Malaysia histories book. My entire secondary school history book was given to one of the secondary school student when I shifted house. If want me to buy Malaysia histories book, I don’t have the feeling want to buy cause is really waste money. So anyone got Malaysia histories book can borrow me?

No comments: