Monday, May 02, 2005

Why am i so blur? Is it too tired? I need a rest...

Yesterday work until 8 p.m, so boring… thought wait for fei call up to go for yum cha with him but he didn’t call me, I think maybe he still in Malacca or half way back from Malacca. So what to do, makan sendiri. Went to Chao Yang vegetarian restaurant thought want to eat there but didn’t open, close business for 3 days. Shit! No choice, go to Malay restaurant at Jalan 222 & eat roti canai & teh tarik.

Back to my new house around 9 p.m. After bath started clean up my room, too much things to clean up and don’t know start from where. Just hang all the clothes & separate paper that I want. Too tire & can’t stand any more. 12 a.m called by “Datuk Chao”. Meet him just after 1 minute….haha. Today I really make a scary dream but can’t remember what dream is that. The worst is didn't meet any leng lui in my dream. The dream scared me until woke up, just want to look at the clock what time is that but alarm already sound. Shit, 5.30 a.m already. I really really feel like just slept for 1 minute only. No choice, have to woke up early cause today have to work even is holiday cause have to run reports for users. After ready everything, told mom going to work & close the door & walked in to the lift. Something in my mind told me I still got something to do & haven’t settle yet but can’t remember what is that. Anyway, when reach at Ground floor, remember something. Oh no, where is my wallet. Have to walk back & get it. The problem is where I put the wallet. Blur, blur & blur cause just woke up. My mind is blank. Think for so long but can’t remember where is it cause yesterday had clean up part of the thing & maybe mixed up with that. Have search for so long. Suppose to start working at 6 a.m, sure I will late today. I am so blur can’t remember where I put it. My dad & sister is helping me to search for it but still can’t get. Some more kena scold by dad. I decided to open every bag to have a look; luckily at the end I found it at one of the travel bag that I keep it in my cupboard. I don’t know why I so blur maybe cause by not enough sleep & was so tired. Anyway, look at my watch already 6.12 a.m, sure I am late. Don’t care anything, reach at office 6.22 a.m. I think I am a bit lucky cause my new house is just 10 minutes from my working place. After reach at office & started my works...

These few weeks I feel I can’t concentrate at my job & feel there is a lot of things haven’t finish yet. I feel so blur. I need a holiday. I need a rest. Don’t know where to release my stress. Anyone can help me? Anyway, after this will take a short break for sleep about 2 hours at office & will continues my job after that.

1 comment:

afoi said...

everyone have their own way of releasing the stress... do waht u like.. as long as its not against the law.. or u never get caught... call us for yumchar la..