Saturday, May 28, 2005

My lifestyle

Almost 1 month staying at my new low cost apartment at Impian Baiduri, staying at here really change my entire lifestyle. From woke up early every morning become woke up late, I become very lazy boy…. feel like don’t want to work. But anyway still work everyday except off day for company (Saturday & Sunday).

Last 2 weeks, my brain feel like cannot think any things & feel very sleepy. But don’t know why suddenly I got feeling of want to live like previous lifestyle & my mind keep on telling me wake up wake up. I knew if I don’t make any actions I would fall in sick. So I decided to flash back my previous lifestyle. Previously I was woke up early in the morning around 5.30 to 6a.m. & now cause by my home is so near to my company is around 10 minutes journey & I always got this thought that I can reach at office before my office working hour start so I woke up at 6.45 to 7a.m & sometime when I reached at office was late. I decided don’t give any execute to myself… Ed, wake up!! NO MORE EXECUTE!!! So started from last week, set my alarm clock to 5.30 a.m. The funny thing is after shift here I put the clock next to my bed so when it ring I can off it immediately without wake up & fall back to sleep until 7 a.m. Now I really don’t give execute, put the clock at my computer table that far from my bed so when it ring I have to walked to the table to off it so I wouldn’t fall back to sleep. It really works!! So I repeated this daily.

Second thing is my health is getting worse & worse, feel like so tired, so sleepy, so lazy to do work… my mind told me I don’t have enough exercise. Yes, is really. Previously always joggling but after shift here, back from work have my dinner & feel sleepy. Sometime can sleep at 8 to 9 p.m. No more execute for me again. Last week decided after work straight away back home & change my clothes. 6 p.m. sharp reached at Taman Sea joggling alone. Without disturbing from others, can completed 3 to 4 rounds. My whole body really pain. What people said is right: - “No Pain No Gain!”. I gain back my health…. Hahaha. My body is sweat. After that back to home, bath & have my dinner. After have my dinner, not feeling tire & sleepy. So good. Now I repeated these daily.

So now I can wake up early daily in the morning & not feeling too sleepy & tire. I have changed my lifestyle.

–Don’t give excuse to yourself when the thing cannot be done smoothly, prove it to yourself that you can do it better & better! – ~Edmund Ngan~

No comments: