Saturday, May 28, 2005

Special for my Mom & Dad

The blog that I writing now is special for my mom & also my dad. Even Mother’s Day had passed; I would like to wish my mom having a “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, mom I LOVE YOU!”(“yoke mar” or not….hahaha) & also for every mother in the world. I believed everyday is mother’s day. For my dad, Father’s Day is coming soon on June & I also would like to say Happy Father’s Day to my dad.

The reasons I wrote this blog is a lot of things happened this few days & a lot of things flashed back from my memories. The things that flashed back let me believed that every single words that mom & dad told me previously is correct. They have teach me become better & better. They have told me how suffer they are when the time they working & also their story.

Last month & this month after get my salary, most of the money has paid for life insurance for family & myself & car insurance & also give mom for her own use. I think my wallet only got RM50 now. My bank has not much money leave. Few days ago get the bank loan slip asking us to pay for house loan. Shit!! .. No money how to pay? Have talked to mom & dad on this issue, & told them don’t have money for the moment. Dad said he will settle it, he started to ask me do I have the feeling what he had gone through before & this let me think back last time I always blamed my mom & dad don’t buy this & that & also blamed that why don’t buy a new house like double storey house. Feedback is they said don’t have enough money how to buy, if cannot pay for bank loan then bank will pull back the house. They also said when next time we working, we will know how suffer is that when we paid for this & that. That time I don’t believe. In my mind always said that my dad cheating us. Now when I really come out to work, I am 100% believe what my dad & mom told me is right. Last time I always fight back with my mom & dad, I told them what they said is not true. Sometime I have hurt my mom & dad, always fight back. All the way I never think how sad they are, I believe what ever I did last time is wrong. Now my feeling is so sad.. Anyway I just want to say something to my mom & dad, “ Mom & Dad, I believe what I did previously is wrong. This few days I have gone through myself & found out what u told me previously is right. I believe without both of your support, I wouldn’t be doing well all this while. Mom & Dad, just want to said sorry to both of you & also say thank you for all the lessons.”

So for others, please listen to what your mom & dad tell you. Never fight back to your parent. Remember the words they told you, I believe you will realize in one day later.

4 comments:

fox said...

good advice
i bet most people gone through this.
and
wish u reserve this post for your child :P

afoi said...

maybe u should wish her in person...

小頑童@nottyboy said...

thank you for visiting my blog..

ED said...

nottyboy, thank you to you too cos add my link to ur site.

afoi, very hard to open my mouth to tell them...