Sunday, December 04, 2005

Is that "fixed"?

Do you believe on what Horoscope tells? Is that everything true on what they tell? I have a habit on reading Horoscope weekly. If you guys read my previous post, I am sure you can remember the post title name called A little surprised!! In that post, I did mentioned on want to work at Singapore next year. This is my wish long time ago & is approved by my parents.

On last Sunday when I read the Horoscope from newspaper, they did mentioned that I should not work at oversea & should stay at Malaysia. There will be a little surprise if continue work at Malaysia. They did mention I will meet a lucky person soon & this person will help me success in my career. But this person surname must be Wong, Lim, Yap & so on... On last 2 weeks, one of the departments from my company had left one person & now they are looking for new staff but for the moment are open for internal staff to apply. I am interesting on that job. Coincidently I found the department assistant surname is Yap. Is she is the lucky person that mentioned by the Horoscope? Is that everything “fixed”? Is that mean I really need to stay at Malaysia & do not go to Singapore? Anyway, had given my letter to my boss for make a transfer to the department. But not yet interview, not yet approve from HR too. Next week will conduct an interview. For the moment I have no idea what will happen for the next step….


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as chinese says, before you were born, your death is known...

ED said...

can't understand what u said, try to type in chinese see whether i can understand or not.

Anonymous said...

未知生,焉知死

ED said...

ic, hope everything run in smooth...