Monday, October 03, 2005

A little surprised!!

Recently, I can feel the time is passing really really slow. A lot of thing suddenly comes to my mind again. A lot of dreams still in “catching”. Become actor, business man….etc. My mind is flashing back to some of my previous dreams. These few day the very first thing suddenly flash back to my mind is I want go to Singapore! I want go to Singapore! I want work at there! This though had crossed to my mind for last few years, I mean when I finished my Diploma at college. After finished my Diploma, had discussed with my parents I want to work & not going to continue my studies for Higher Diploma & Degree. Some more I told my parents I hope can work at Singapore. But the feedback is not allowed. The reason is study more is good for the future. Then no choice, with the sad mood & die die went to study for Higher Diploma. After finished Higher Diploma, really cannot stand for study any more. So discussed & discussed with parents but result is still the same, I only can work after finish my Degree. But the result not means the end; I quickly get a job & started my work. So the position is last until now. Family members is still talking about me not finish my Degree until now especially my sister.

For me, study a lot or not is not so important. The most important thing is my dreams can come truth. My mind is telling me I must go to Singapore but my parents is not support at all since from last few years.

These few day since I am a bit free at office so online chat with Fei, chat on working & asked him how about the job he looking & result is he get a job already & will start working by today. Fei, Congrat! We also chat on my situation want to go Singapore working & share a lot of opinions. Anyway, I guess tell you guys also no use cause the person whose I need to go through is my parents. Just at the night after shared my opinion with Fei, I made an action & discussed with my parents again. Guess what happened? …… The first action that my father gave me is look at me with not smile at all. I am scared, and some word came from his mouth is … ok. What? What he said? I am a bit blur, so made a double confirm. He said I could work at Singapore. Unbelievable. So I am planning to Singapore now. But for the moment I still got something want to settle down. So I guess if everything go successfully I will go to Singapore next year.....So, Singapore… I am coming next year! Wait for me! Yahooooo!!!

2 comments:

fei said...

good luck and all the best earning singapore dollar. :D

ED said...

thanks for ur wish