Monday, July 18, 2005

My lucky Friday

Long time no bloging cause by too busy these few weeks. This blog should blog at last Friday but too busy, today is a bit free. Take this opportunity to blog.

Last week was the lucky Friday cause early morning reached at motorbike parking lot, parked my motorbike & notice that my bike is too dirty. A lot of mud sticks at my bike, so due to so early reached at office & still got time so get my cloth & wet it. Clean up my bike & my cloth is so dirty. So lock my motorbike, took the key & went to clean the cloth. I just put the key beside the pip & clean the cloth over & over. At last, is clean & walked back to office.

At 10 a. m, someone from logistic department came over to my department & call up my Chinese name. I was shock cause not so many people know my Chinese name & I did not tell them before. Only those who very close with me know my Chinese name. So I look at his face, he looks at me too. I told him I am & he passed my motorbike key to me. He said one of the cleaner found it at motorbike parking lot. Oh, I was shocked. I lost my key & I never notice it. I was thinking & thinking where I lost it. I can’t remember how I lost it. At last I remember I put it beside the pip when I washed the cloth. I am so lucky. Thanks a lot to the cleaner & the logistic guy else I have to walk back home or maybe lost my motorbike too. But the question is how he knows the key is mine & how he knows my Chinese name? I look at the license cover that I put it together with the key, notice that I am so clever. I knew I am so careless & I did write my nickname & my Chinese name & also my mobile phone number at the back of the license. No wonder he knows my Chinese name. He told me he could remember my nickname cause I did help him before to recover his computer. So I am the lucky star last Friday. Thanks a lot to God too, God bless me.

No comments: