Friday, March 11, 2005

My first post & a wall game between 'siu keong' & me

Hi, finally >>ViSioN wiThOut ActiOn Is iLLuSioN<< blog had launched. Since this is my 1st post, hope everyone will enjoy. So start it with something interesting that happened day before yesterday. Enjoy!!

Day before yesterday, a night without moon....& with a deep wind 'blow' sound & with the dog sound...'wo wo wo..au uu..' i still can't sleep. when the time my eyes almost close, i hear a very deep 'fly sound' fly over my left ear, with the half opened & half closed eyes i saw my cupboard sticking with a big 'dot'. I thought i was dreaming, just to make sure what had happened i open my eyes & have a look.. oh no, that's not a 'dot', it's a 'siu keong'( cockroach)....in my life, the thing that i most scare is 'siu keong' cause when it flying, it's looking a target & if you are the unlucky one then it will fly over to you & 'stick' on your body.. the feeling when it it 'stick' on you is so...don't know how to describe..

So without wasting my time, i quickily woke up & have wall game with siu keong... 1st i get a plastic bag to cover my hand & start to look for him...hehe, i saw him stick on my chair then i quickily catch him...oh no, he fly under my cupboard. Then i had wasted my 10 minutes to search for him, at last he came out & told me ..'run again'.... shittt, he escape from my hand & fly under my bed... again i had to waste my 10-15 mins to search for him......

I think the whole "process" of this game is around 30 minutes.... at this time i really angry until even like 'sik lung yoke dou mo mei ar' mean eat dragon meat also no smell.... but at last he really come out & show his white flag coz he has make a big mistake to turn his body back..... haha, at last 'nie jong em shei hang ngor ge sao ji la' mean at last u still die on my hand, but u know my heart is so pure ler & also sympathy on him & also i am vegetarian base on religion 1...so i 'fong hei yat tiu sang lo lar' mean let him go without killed him....

At last, this wall is over with 1 side put up the white flag....& government has 'announce' this day was independance day lead by me. So siu keong, next time 'em hou heong ngor geh wan tao chut yin ar' ok.... hehe

So i continue with a nice dream with Datuk Chao...zzZZZ

No comments: