Thursday, March 17, 2005

Last thursday...

Last thursday....a happy day in my life cause something had happened. After suffer back from company, it is around 8p.m. Back to home, feel like don't know what to do. 1st thing, bath & have my dinner. After that, read newspaper but half way my eyes became half closed already.... this is the time for me to sleep, but suddenly an indian gal from 7th floor took a chinese guy & stand infront of my house. She told me that this guy is from china but can't speak english & he is lost his way back now.... emmm, i mean he lost his way back to the house he rent & not china & he is studying at Malaysia.

So, with the ability of speaking chinese i asked him what happened & he told me just now he went to watch movie with his friend but the movie is boring & his friend went back liao. His friend told him to take Metro bus no.99 which can stop infront of their apartment.... is truth, the bus can stop infront of the apartment but he missed the bus station & stop at the last station which is infront of my apartment.

I asked him where he stay at but he can't mentioned where..... How i am going to help him??? started think & think.... ah, i asked him which college he study at & he told me is at Stamford College & he said if he can get back to his college then he know how to back to his home. But in Malaysia there is a lot of Stamford College.... which one ler? With the smart thinking, i think i know where already, is near PJ Hilton hotel....but when i asked him about the land mark he seem like don't know.... what can i do?? the only thing is asked him to take the same bus & stop at that Hilton bus station.

So i went to bus station with him & wanted to tell the bus driver where he want to go but the problem is the bus driver said there is no more bus service from that moment. Oh no, how ler? what i think is 'jou yan jou dou daei, sung faat sung dou xai' then i fetch him back to his house... on the way back to his house, he feel scared & nervious..... i think he feel i want to took him 'mai g jai..( di di, gor gor dai ni huei tai kam yu... yiu emm yiu ar?)'.... until reach at his apartment, he said thank you to me & asked me how much.... hehe, this is an extra income for me... but what do u guys think? will i take or should i take it? ofcos i don't want lar, but he just took out all the money in his pocket & put it on the sit & run quickly back to his apartment.... oh no, guess how much? i think is around RM50.... then i quickly followed at the back & returned to him & all him friends is waiting at the ground floor & all of them said thanks to me.

After that drive back home & slept with a happy night. i think this was the bigger helping hand ever in my life....

1 comment:

afoi said...

way to go Ed !!! good job! keep it up !!!! proud of you!! so when want to celebrate this ???
chilis? ? jom..call me k?