Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A meaningful song special for you & your mom.

After shifted back to Impian Baiduri, most of the time after working hour will be stay at home. Mandarin News from RTM TV2 is a must watch news for me since I was child till now. But if there is an important things have to do first then I can’t watch lar.

Started from last month I noticed that before & after the Mandarin News (8p.m) there would be a song that repeated daily. The song is sung by a kid name by Rashid A. Bhikha & also a group of child. The song is English song but is for Islamic cause part of the song got talk about Allah. Anyway, the whole song is talked about our mother, how she take care of us when we’re a child. It’s really a meaningful song. Surprisingly, both of my nephews also know how to sing.

Even part of the song got mix with Islamic but I was looking for the CD. At last, last weekend I was working at PWTC for PC fair. When I past by a hall in PWTC, there is an Islamic fair. By the way, I heard this song is played. Then I walked in to the fair, most of the people is Muslim. I straightaway follow the song direction. Yes! I found it. I asked the promoter how much is that, she said RM18. Is too expensive for me. She asked me am I a Muslim? I said no. Maybe my face looks like Malay. She asked me again do I like this song, and then I answered yes cause everyday I was listening to it & is really meaningful. I believe later RTM will stop repeating the song. So I asked her to less the price. 10% was given. But price almost the same. No choice. Paid already then continue to the PC fair.

After back to home, I told my nephews I bought the CD and they’re so happy. I got the lyrics of the song. Yours can try to read it, is really meaningful. Enjoy!

Song Title: Your Mother (Yusuf Islam)
Singer: Rashid A. Bhikha

Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honour to?
Who should I pay good mind to – after Allah
And Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hold you
And clean you and clothe you?
Who used to feed you
And always be with you?
When you were sick, stay up all night
Holding you tight?
That’s right no other, my mother

Who should I take good care of,
Giving all my love?
Who should I think the most of – after Allah
And Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk?
Who used to hold you
Before you could walk?
And when you fell, who’d pick you up?
Clean your cut?
No one but, you mother, my mother

Who should I stay right close to?
Listen most to?
Never say no to – after Allah
And Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes?
Comb your hair and blow your nose?
And when you cried who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears? Who really cares?
My mother

Say al-hamdu li-Allah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah for my mother

**Yours can listen to the song from RTM TV1 or TV2, the time is around 7.55 p.m. (before Mandarin News) and 8.30 p.m. (after Mandarin News). **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, I heard that song to,it so attracted to children, although my sons are 1 year old, but they really enjoy listening to the song.
I hope they (RTM) still put on air, coz it remind us to our mother as well for our children.

ED said...

the song stop already...

Anonymous said...

fortunately, i have it now. Really like it... :)